Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Freedom Is Relief

Well, with all the problems, I couldnt take it anymore.
he ended up lying more,
he was seeing his ex, and doing other things that i dont know,
and really dont care.
because im sick of it.
he hurt me way too many times.
and now i found out,
that he emailed all my emails and shit to his exs.
what a fucking douche.
im so glad im rid of him,
because seriously,
I dont think i could ever fucking do it again.
The sad thing is im pretty mad about it,
but really i kind of shouldve expected it.
he's a douche like that i guess.
But i get to move on now
and Ive found someone who is amazing.
and he actually treats me with respect,
and i just cant believe that i was with dickhead for so long,
when someone like this was just so close,
i mean we didnt meet until about a month ago,
but i really wished that i met him sooner,
it wouldve saved me more pain.
i just need to get over dick face, and ill be okay.
then I can move on with my love muffin and be happy,
i mean i have never been this happy.
its pretty amazing,
but a feeling im definately not used to.
but Im sure that i could get used to this :)
im so happy now.
And Im glad.
I guess thats all for now :)

No comments: